Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Central Park Cafe - Pasadena, CA

Since it is Sister J's birthday today, I thought it would be appropriate to do a post on the place where we ended up taking her for brunch this past weekend. Okay so I can't take credit for this find. Sister S actually found this place and as far as I know everyone in attendance seemed to have enjoyed it. So we came here...


...sorry, is this better?


How about now?


I ordered my usual Eggs Benedict, except this was Salmon and Rock Shrimp Benedict, fancy! It came with a side of fruit. I really enjoyed this Benedict. The salmon and shrimp patty was nicely seasoned and went well with the other components of the dish. The fruit was okay, the pineapple and watermelon looked kinda sad.


I tricked talked youngest Sister K into sharing this waffle with me. But in return I had to give her half of my Eggs Benedict. It was a good decision. The best of both worlds! Plus this was not bad. It wasn't amazing but not bad.


I asked them to put the whip cream on the side. =( <---that's Little Sister K's sad face.


I took a photo of this because they brought us syrup along with a little dish of drawn butter. Not sure what that was for.


French Toast - this was pretty terrible. I still can't believe my sister ate so much of this not very good French Toast. She must have been really hungry!


The B-I-L ordered this Ham Steak w/ Hash Browns and Scrambled Eggs.


Central Park Cafe
219 South Fair Oaks Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 449-4499

No comments: