Monday, April 4, 2011

A Promise Is A Promise

I don't think that I've mentioned this on the blog before now but the reason Sister K agreed to do this 10K with me...


...was because I had agreed that if she did, I would promise to go with her to Knott's Berry Farm and ride with her on 2 roller coaster rides.



No not these rides!


Montezooma's Revenge was the first one I got on. That was a mistake. I was really scared. I closed my eyes the entire time but no screaming! The second ride I went on was what I was told was NOT a scary ride...Dragon Swing. Turns out it was the most scary ride EVER! I screamed a ton. Finished off with Jaguar which was a medium scary ride. I'm not a big roller coaster fan. I'm afraid of heights for goodness sake. But there are very few things that will get your adrenaline level soaring quite like roller coaster rides. It was fun! I survived and kept my promise. :o)

Credit to Sister K

Yay, I'm the wimpy roller coaster champ!

Credit to Sister K

This is more along my speed.


Frontier style town

Credit to Sister K

Sister K doing all the hard work and me just "borrowing" her photos..hehe.


Next Post: The Foods of Knott's Berry Farm...

No comments: